A bedroom is a place where we rest after a long at work and what if you get a stylish and comfortable bedroom to sleep. But this can only be achieved when you consult a professional apartment interior designer in Bangalore.
But before we onto stunning bedroom recommended by the leading apartment interior designer in Bangalore here are some tips through which you can make your confined space look bigger.
Cluttering always looks bad and this is the initial step when you're making the change. It is necessary to make your space feel more expansive. The best way to get rid of it is to hire a professional Apartment Interior Designer in Bangalore.
Low Profile Furniture
Put the furniture closer to the walls, this reduces the clutter, makes the space more open as the furniture away from the wall makes space smaller, and feels cramped. Go for the Furniture with the long and narrow legs.
Clean lines and simple pieces will make your space feel more expansive.
Dark color rooms can make it cozier and make it dull. Opt for lighter colors, this makes the room feel airier and lighter.
Monochromatic Color Scheme
Choose the colors of the same shade on the surfaces as it gives the space more a delicate look and making it look a little busy.
More light, more depth, and airiness. If you are confused with the excessive light, cover it up with light fabrics or blind instead of heavy curtains.
Make sure the colors you are opting perfectly go with the color scheme. Go for the light fabrics and lighter shades as well. This will make space look airier and less busy.
Bedroom Ideas ahead 2020
- Long Slung Platform Bed- The long slug platform bed makes chic modern furniture and they come in a wide array of designs and finishes. Thus to overcome the state of confusion you can seek the expertise of a highly experienced apartment interior designer in Bangalore.
- Blue Color Bedroom- Color you choose has very high importance. It influences your sleep and the general ambiance of the room. Blue for an instance is a soothing color that you can opt for your bedroom as this color promotes relaxation and sound sleep for you.
- Light and Shade Panels- Headboard that uses light and shade transforms your bedroom to cool and stylish space. Extruded panels with LED lights bring light and shade to the headboard.
- Mirror on the wall- concerned your bedroom space is limited? A floor-ceiling frameless mirror behind the headboard of the bed makes your bedroom space larger than it actually is. With the addition of this small interior element, you can have to give a stylish look to your bedroom.
- Ceiling fans and wall clocks- The ceiling fan an essential in tropical and hot climates make an additional décor element. You can go with a stunning ceiling fan, a wall clock, and a pendant light that suits well with your bedroom scheme.
- Bold Bedroom and Accent Chair- if you love to play with colors then you can with a bold bed and bedroom accent chair having the same color combination A backdrop of neutral color or pattern extends the colors makes your bedroom look more gorgeous and grand in appearance.
- Cozy Bedroom- You can have warm wooden accent walls with a headboard. The wooden texture gives the bedroom unmatched elegance. You can also with book shelve where you can keep all your favorite novels on side of your bedroom
- Rustic Bedroom- You can make your bedroom a rustic with the addition of wooden features. The bed frame, headboard side panels all can be wooden. Tree branch art a twig mirror and plants can be a great addition to your bedroom.
- Minimalist Bedroom- A minimalist bedroom looks very neat and tidy crisp white draperies and bed frame with white lamps make a stunning and cool bedroom. A sleek and plain headboard side table for books and white and grey rug under the bed makes it look more uncluttered and eye-soothing.